- Before first use depress the nozzle to release an initial spray into the air.
- Hold the nasal spray at any angle and gently insert the nozzle into one nostril. Lightly depress nozzzle for 1 to 2 seconds. Repeat in the other nostril.
- It is recommended to aim the nozzle towards the outer ear (right nostril aim at the right ear, left nostril aim at the left ear).Avoid tilting your head backwards as the spray may enter your throat causing temporary discomfort.
- Can be used as often as needed or as directed by your doctor or ENT specialist.
- Clean nozzle in soapy water, rinse with hot water and dry after each use.
Use only as directed.
For use by one person only.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Pressurised Container: May burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Protect from sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.