Age: Adults and children over 12 years.
- Dosage: 2 lozenges
- How Often: Every 3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Age: Children 6-12 years
- Dosage: 1 lozenge
- How Often: Every 3 hours as required (maximum 8 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time.
Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Benzydamine hydrochloride…1.5 mg
Cetylpyridinium chloride…1.33 mg
Contains Saccharin, IsomaIt.
Do not use:
- In children under 6 years.
- If blister seal is broken.
- If past the expiry date.
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use:
- In children aged 6-12 years
- If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine:
- May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcohol.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist. Contains Saccharin, IsomaIt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose).
Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.