Please ensure the sachet is intact before first use.
Adults and children over 14 years:
- Take a patch out of the sachet.
- Remove the polyethylene film from the patch and cover the affected area with the patch, sticky side to the skin.
- The number of patches required should be selected according to the area to be treated.
- Up to two patches can be applied to the affected area, either once or twice daily (up to 4 daily).
- Apply a fresh patch twice a day or once a day where sufficient relief of pain or symptoms is achieved.
- Remove the old patch before placing a new one on your skin.
- The skin should not feel sticky after the patch is removed.
- Discard within 10 days of opening the sachet.
Do not use your patches after the ‘Use by’ date. Keep them in their original pack.
Methyl Salicylate 74.88mg/Patch
Glycerol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminium hydroxide, Malic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Purified Water, PEG-60 hydogenated castor oil, Carbomer 2050, Carmellose sodium, Sorbitol solution (70 percent) (crystallising), Disodium edetate, Methacrylic coplymer, polylactic acid (unwoven cloth), polethylene film. Methyl salicylate is an antirheumatic. Camphor and menthol are local analgesic agents, which help reduce pain.
Do not use on children under 14 years of age.
Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients or peppermint oil.
Do not use if pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
Do not apply to wounds or damaged or irritated skin.
Do not use if allergic to aspirin or any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug as shown by asthma, itchy skin or runny nose after taking it.
Do not use for long periods without talking to your doctor.
This product should not be used in conjunction with heat pads.
If intense burning or itching occurs, remove the patch immediately.
This patch may occasionally cause side effects such as itching, reddening, contact eczema, contact allergy, burning, local coolness.
Nausea and stomach upset are possible.
The use of this product may increase the risk of bleeding if you are taking warfarin or other anticoagulants.
If concerned or anything else unusual happens, talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
This product may not be right for you.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.