- Use before participating in barefoot activities. Spray a sufficient amount of Excilor 3-in-1 Protector Spray to cover the toes and soles of the feet.
- Excitor 3-in-1 Protector Spray dries within seconds creating an ultra-thin barrier, similar to an “invisible sock” that will effectively protect your feet and toes for a minimum of eight hours. Duration of protection refers to normal conditions and use. To extend protection or in case of intense or prolonged heat, humidity, perspiration or friction feel free to repeat application as required.
- Excilor 3-in-1 Protector Spray does not require washing. It will leave your skin feeling clean, moisturised and freshly scented. However, when required can be washed off with soap and water.
Water, Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerol, Vitamin B6 HCL, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Xylitol, Shikimic Acid, Perfume, Octyl Acrylamide/Acrylates/Butyl Amino Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Lactic Acid,Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Piroctone Olamine, Dimethyl Ether.
Interaction with other preparations or drugs has not been observed; nevertheless do not combine with other topical products.
In rare cases, dermal reaction caused by hypersensitivity to an ingredient in the preparation may appear.
In case of any adverse effect, please wash off immediately and consult your healthcare professional.
Precautions for use:
- Contains dimethyl ether.
- Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Keep away from sources of ignition
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Keep out of the reach of children and in case if accidental contact with eyes rinse with water.
- Do not apply to open wounds or injured skin.