- Place one lozenge in your mouth.
- Move from one side of the mouth to the other periodically.
- Continue until fully dissolved. The lozenge should not be chewed, sucked or swallowed whole. Only have one lozenge at a time and no more than 15 per day.
The lozenges are part of a program designed to support your wish to stop smoking.
The program contains 3 steps, which should be used according to the following schedule:
- Step 1 – Week 1 to 6
1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours
- Step 2 – Week 7 to 9
1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours
- Step 3 – Week 10 to 12
1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours
One lozenge should be placed in the mouth and allowed to dissolve for best effect. Periodically, the lozenge should be moved from one side of the mouth to the other until the lozenge is completely dissolved.
The lozenge should not be chewed, sucked or swallowed whole.
Using the lozenges at regular intervals give your body the nicotine you need to help you stop smoking.
Do not use more than one lozenge at a time and do not exceed 15 lozenges per day.
For best results try to take a lozenge inn situations when you are temped to smoke.
For full directions, please read the enclosed instruction leaflet carefully or consult your healthcare professional.
Active Ingredient per lozenge:
Nicotine…4mg (as polacrilex)
Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine (aspartame – E951)
- 15mg of sodium per lozenge, which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet
- 15.23g of mannitol per 15 lozenges which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Do not use if:
- You are under 12 years of age
Unless advised by a doctor:
- Do not use if you have had a heart attack or stroke
- Do not use if you have circulation problems
- Do not use if you are under 18 years of age
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- You have a stomach ulcer
- You have kidney or liver disease
- You have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer
- You use insulin for diabetes
Do not smoke or use any other nicotine products whilst using this medicine.