|12 – Adult||1-2 caplet(s)||Every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours)|
|7-12||1 caplet||Every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours)|
Actives (per caplet):
Contains hydroxybenzoates as a preservative.
Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use Panadol:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use – by date below has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.