Benefits and Features
- 1-Click action makes lancing quick and easy
- Lever makes it easy to advance to a fresh lancet
- Rotatable cap offers 11 depth settings for different skin types
- Lancet drum is preloaded with 6 lancets. No lancet handling.
- The window next to the lever shows the number of remaining lancets in a drum
- No need for sharps containers (if local regulations allow, as used lancets are hygienically stored in the drum)
- Reduced risk of accidental sticks
- The Clixmotion technology is the principle of guided lancet motion with minimised vibrations and oscillations which is the key to gentle lancing
|1-Click is all it takes|
|6 preloaded lancets|
|11 depth settings|
|119 x 19 mm|
- Comfort: Control penetration with 11 depth settings
- Penetration range: 0.7 to 2.2 mm
- To operate: Prime and release with 1-Click action
- Length and width: 119 mm x 19 mm
- Weight (with drum): 19.3 g
- Alternate site testing (AST): Yes, AST capability is available upon request
- For individual use only: The Accu‑Chek FastClix lancing device is intended for personal use only. It is only allowed to be used to obtain blood from one person. There is a risk of infection being transmitted if the lancing device is used by other people, even by family members, or if healthcare professionals use this lancing device to obtain blood from different people. This lancing device is therefore not suitable for professional use in healthcare facilities and institutions.
- Environmental needs: Uncritical plastic material, Biocompatible materials, Latex-free
- Number of lancets per drum: 6
- Display: Yes. The number of available lancets is indicated on the window next to the lever.
- New vs. used drums: A red mark is displayed on a used drum.
- Can I reuse a disposed or removed drum?: No, not without misuse.
- Can I reuse lancets?: Always use a new lancet when you obtain blood. In doing this, you reduce the risk of infection, and obtaining blood remains virtually pain free.
- Needle diameter: 0.3 mm (30G)
- Silicone coated: No
- Latex-free: Yes
- Needle cut: 3 facet-cut
How to use the Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device
1-Click action enables you to prime and release in one simple action. This makes it quick and more convenient to obtain a blood sample as there are fewer handling steps. Always wash and dry hands before testing.
Inserting a drum
- Remove cap at the end of the device
- Insert lancet drum
- Replace cap
Setting the penetration depth
Turn the rotatable cap to select from 11 settings. Start with 2, and adjust depending on your skin type.
Obtaining a blood sample
Push the release button to prime and release in 1-Click action
Loading a new lancet
There is a lever next to the window showing the number of available lancets. Slide the lever back and forth to change to a new lancet. The number in the window changes, telling you how many lancets remain in the drum.