Accu-Chek Guide’s wireless connection to your compatible smartphone* keeps your important information in the palm of your hand where and when you need it – eliminating the need for a paper diary.
Along with proven accuracy, features like the spill resistant vial, wide test strip dosing area, strip port light and strip ejector button can help make every day glucose monitoring easier.
|RESULTS||Less than 4 seconds|
|BATTERY TYPE||2 coin cell (CR2032)|
|TEST STRIP||Accu-Chek Guide|
|LANCING DEVICE||Accu-Chek FastClix|
Benefits and Features
- Proven accuracy that exceeds current ISO standards1,2,3
- Have the option of transmitting results to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app on your compatible smartphone* using wireless technology
- No more “strip confetti”—the spill resistant vial helps you remove one strip at a time
- Wide test strip dosing area —apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide yellow edge
- Receive glucose readings in less than 4 seconds2
- Monitor in all light conditions, thanks to a bright, backlit display and a strip port light
- Eject used test strips from the meter with the push of a button
- Follow step-by-step, written instructions on the display
- Enjoy virtually pain free5 lancing with the included Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Blood sample size: 0.6µL
- Power supply: Two 3-volt coin-cell batteries (CR2032). Batteries are readily available at your local retail store.
- Memory capacity: 720 blood glucose diary records plus 32 control tests
- Dimensions: 80 x 47 x 20 mm (LWH)
- Weight: Approximately 40g with batteries
- Data port: Micro USB (cable not supplied)
- Test principle: Electrochemical
- Test averages: 7, 14, 30, 90 days
- Data management: On-board logbook, averages and pattern detection; Connects wirelessly to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app; Data is stored in the cloud and can be accessed online via the Accu-Chek Connect Online system.
- Additional features:
- Auto power off after 90 seconds
- Measuring Range: 0.6 mmol/L to 33.3 mmol/L
- System Operating Conditions: 8° C to 44° C (46° F to 111° F)
- Test strip storage conditions: 2° C to 30° C (36° F to 84° F)
How To Use
Learn how to get the most out of your meter. Find out how features like wireless connection*, proven accuracy,1,2,3,4 the spill resistant vial, wide test strip dosing area, strip port light and strip ejector button can help make every day glucose monitoring easier.4
* Available for select mobile devices. Visit www.accu-chek.com.au/dmapp to see if the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app is compatible with your device.