|RESULTS||Less than 4 seconds|
|BATTERY TYPE||2 coin cell (CR2032)|
|TEST STRIP||Accu-Chek Guide|
|LANCING DEVICE||Accu-Chek FastClix|
Benefits and Features
- Proven accuracy that exceeds current ISO standards
- Have the option of transmitting results to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app on your compatible smartphone* using wireless technology
- No more “strip confetti”—the spill resistant vial helps you remove one strip at a time
- Wide test strip dosing area —apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide yellow edge
- Receive glucose readings in less than 4 seconds
- Monitor in all light conditions, thanks to a bright, backlit display and a strip port light
- Eject used test strips from the meter with the push of a button
- Follow step-by-step, written instructions on the display
- Enjoy virtually pain free lancing with the included Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Blood sample size: 0.6µL
- Power supply: Two 3-volt coin-cell batteries (CR2032). Batteries are readily available at your local retail store.
- Memory capacity: 720 blood glucose diary records plus 32 control tests
- Dimensions: 80 x 47 x 20 mm (LWH)
- Weight: Approximately 40g with batteries
- Data port: Micro USB (cable not supplied)
- Test principle: Electrochemical
- Test averages: 7, 14, 30, 90 days
- Data management: On-board logbook, averages and pattern detection; Connects wirelessly to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app; Data is stored in the cloud and can be accessed online via the Accu-Chek Connect Online system.
- Additional features:
- Auto power off after 90 seconds
- Measuring Range: 0.6 mmol/L to 33.3 mmol/L
- System Operating Conditions: 8° C to 44° C (46° F to 111° F)
- Test strip storage conditions: 2° C to 30° C (36° F to 84° F)
How to use
Learn how to get the most out of your meter. Find out how features like wireless connection*, proven accuracy, the spill resistant vial, wide test strip dosing area, strip port light and strip ejector button can help make every day glucose monitoring easier.
* Available for select mobile devices. Visit www.accu-chek.com.au/dmapp to see if the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app is compatible with your device.