Blackmores Lyprinol® Double contains a unique green lipped mussel oil that may provide symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis.
- Take fewer capsules per day
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Unique New Zealand green-lipped mussel oil. Exclusive to Blackmores
The Blackmores difference
Lyprinol® Double is exclusive to Blackmores and may provide symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis.
Active ingredients per capsule
- Marine lipid PCSO-524 Oil extract (Green lipped mussel oil) 100 mg
Adults – The recommended starting dose is 1 capsule twice a day with meals in the morning and evening, for up to 8 weeks. After the initial 8 weeks take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years – Take 1/2 the adult dose, or as professionally prescribed. Capsule contents may be squeezed into juice, milk or cereal. Don’t bite or chew (non-burstable).
Contraindications and cautions
- This product is derived from shellfish. Caution is advised for persons allergic to shellfish
- May rarely cause mild diarrhoea, nausea or flatulence
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin. Lyprinol Double may increase the risk of bleeding with this medication
- For human consumption only. PAW Osteosupport® Joint Care Powder is available for dogs and cats
This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking.
Orange oval softgel capsule.