Age: Adults and children over 12 years.
Dosage: 2 lozenges
How Often: Every 3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Age: Children 6-12 years
Dosage: 1 lozenge
How Often: Every 3 hours as required (maximum 8 lozenges per day).
- Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 1.5 mg, Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33 mg, Pholcodine 5.5 mg.
Contains: Saccharin, IsomaIt.
Do not use:
- In children under 6 years
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use:
- In children aged 6-12 years
- If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine:
- May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcohol
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.