How to use
- Cleanse, tone and dry skin.
- Remove one eye mask from the sachet and peel away one side of the protective mesh film.
- Apply to eye, starting with the round section on the temple, smooth the narrow section on the upper eye lid and the wider section under the eye.
- Smooth out the mask to ensure good contact with the skin. Remove the second protective mesh layer.
- Apply in the same way to the second eye.
- Relax and leave the mask to activate for 15-20 minutes allowing your skin to absorb the active ingredients.
- To remove eye mask, start at the temple and hold skin directly under mask with one hand, whilst gently and slowly peeling away from the skin. Discard.
- No need to rinse. Massage any remaining serum from the sachet into your skin.
- Use as often as required.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trehalose, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2 Hexanediol, Euglena Gracilis Polysaccharide, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Niacinamide (Vit B3), Hydrolysed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Fraxinus Excelsior (Ash Tree) Bark Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Xanthan Gum, N-Hydroxysuccinamide, Chrysin, Silanetriol, Parfum, Limonene*, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Citrate, Steareth-20 * Parfum constituent # C0001701
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
*Results based on 25 women using the Collagen 360˚ Eye Masks for 20 minutes as a one use treatment. Independent Laboratory Study.