For adults 18 years and over.
Use only on medical advice in adolescents aged 12-17 years.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Shake gently before use.
Discard 3 months after first using.
2 sprays into each nostril once daily.
2 sprays into each nostril once daily for a few days before expected contact with trigger/allergen.
Once symptoms are controlled, protection can be maintained at half a dose; one spray into each nostril, once daily.
This dose may need to be increased if symptoms worsen.
FLUTICASONE PROPIONATE 50 micrograms per spray.
Flixonase contains the following preservatives:
Phenethyl alcohol 250 mcg/spray and Benzalkonium chloride 20 mcg/spray.
Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use Flixonase:
- If you are allergic to Flixonase Nasal Spray or any of its ingredients
- In children under 12 years of age
- If you are using another steroid, except on medical advice
- For more than 6 months, except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date has expired
- Until you have read the enclosed leaflet carefully