13 years to adult:
- Small scoop – 6 g into 200 mL glass
- Large scoop – 17.9 g into 600 mL drink bottle
- Complete tub – makes 30 Litres
- Place quantity, as above, into fresh drinking water. Shake or stir to dissolve. Drink according to the dosage shown.
- Discard unused solution after 10 hours
Before & After Physical Activity:
Take 200-400mL Hydralyte Sports within 2 hours prior to and after activity to help establish healthy hydration status.
During Physical Activity:
Low to moderate intensity: Consume 200-400mL Hydralyte Sports every hour of physical activity.
High intensity activity or profuse sweating: Consume 400-800mL Hydralyte Sports every hour of physical activity. Regulate consumption in response to thirst and other signs of dehydration. Consume drinking water in between doses, if required.
Maximum Daily Dose:
According to body weight, take up to 5 x 600 mL (> 60 kg) or 3 x 600 mL (< 60 kg) doses in a day or as directed by your healthcare professional. For long term use, seek advice from a healthcare professional.
Active ingredients per 600mL (17.9g):
- Glucose-Anhydrous: 12g
- Citric Acid-Anhydrous: 2.31g
- Sodium Chloride: 1.75g
- Equivalent Sodium: 690mg
- Potassium Citrate: 974mg
- Equivalent Potassium: 353mg
- Magnesium Sulfate Dried: 224mg
- Equivalent Magnesium: 29mg
- Calcium Carbonate: 120mg
- Equivalent Calcium: 48mg
- Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate: 3.3mg
- Equivalent Zinc: 1.2mg
- Ferrous Sulfate-Dried: 1.9mg
- Equivalent Iron: 600µg
- Copper Gluconate: 1.3mg
- Equivalent Copper: 180µg
- Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate: 940µg
- Equivalent Manganese: 300µg
- Solution Osmolality: 260mOsm/kg
This product contains other than active ingredients:
- Natural Flavour
- Natural Colour
- Silica Colloidal anhydrous
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains 353 mg potassium per 600 mL dose.
If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Contains 690 mg sodium per 600 mL dose.
Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 3450 mg.
Not suitable for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia.
This product is packaged by weight, not volume. Shake container before use.