Helps fade unwanted pigmentation on the face and décolletage for even-toned, younger looking skin!
Before commencing treatment, test for allergic reaction over 24 hours with a small patch of cream on inside of upper arm.
Rub sparingly into affected areas only twice during the day and once at night.
After desired fading is obtained use only as necessary to maintain results.
Superfade Face Cream is non greasy and can be worn under make-up.
– If a pigmented spot or mole has recently become darker, changed colour becomes itchy or bleeds do not use this product on it and see your doctor immediately.
– Do not use on children.
– Do not use near eyes.
– Dark skinned people should avoid long term and repeated use to lighten overall colour as this could result in hyper pigmentation of the skin.
– Mild irritation may occur, stop use if it becomes severe.
– If fading is not evident within 3 months, seek doctor’s advice.
– Avoid exposure to the sun.
– This product may darken on exposure to air, but this does not affect its efficacy.
– This product contains sulphites.
– Always read the label and use only as directed.
– Available only from Pharmacies (S2 pharmacy medicine).
– Use Superfade UV Day Shield SPF30+ on any exposed skin to help prevent further skin damage.
Cleanse skin with a gentle cleanser.
Apply a small amount of Superfade Face Cream to pigmented area only, massaging in until absorbed.
Apply Superfade UV Day Shield SPF30+ on exposed skin or apply a moisturiser.
Apply make-up if desired .
Apply Superfade Face Cream to pigmented area only, massaging in.
Re-apply Superfade UV Day Shield SPF30+ on exposed skin
Re-apply make-up if desired
Cleanse skin with a gentle cleanser
Apply Superfade Accelerator to speed up results (optional)
Apply Superfade Face Cream to pigmented area only, massaging in until absorbed.
Apply a moisturiser.
WHAT TYPE OF PIGMENTATION DOES SUPERFADE TREAT?
Many women suffer from some form of hyperpigmentation. This can take the form of age spots on the backs of hands and dark marks on the face, hormone marks, or just uneven pigmentation. These marks are usually distinguished as flat, brown marks on the surface of the skin.
HOW DOES SUPERFADE WORK?
Superfade Cream and Face Creams contain hydroquinone, which disables the melanocytes that produce melanin which move to the surface of the skin to produce age spots. The disabling action stops the movement of melanin and therefore can help fade flat, brown marks on the skin’s surface.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Salicylic Acid 1.5% ( exfoliant)
Padimate 3% ( sunscreen )
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional. Follow the directions for use.