Mandelic Acid, AHA, Milk Ferment Filtrate, Soothing Herbal Extracts, Tannic Acid, and Salicylic Acid (below 2%).
How to use
- Place clean, dry feet in the 3D contoured socks for 45-60 minutes.
- After 45-60 minutes, remove your feet from the socks and rinse under water. Dispose of the used Milky Foot socks.
- Hardened skin will start to peel after 3-7 days. Do not forcefully remove skin
- Once it begins, the peeling will last up to 7-10 days resulting in beautifully soft feet.
Tips for application
- Soaking your feet daily for 20 minutes in warm water can assist with the peeling process
- Remove nail polish, shellac and/or fake tan before use.
- We recommend Milky Foot every 3 months. Do not repeat treatment within 6 weeks
- NOT to be used by pregnant women, children under 16 years, or people with diabetes and/or poor circulation
- If you have a history of skin allergies, suffer from nail fungal infections and/or open wounds, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use on any other areas of your body. Do not use on inflamed or broken skin
- Do not use if you have any allergy or are hyperallergic to any of the ingredients in this product
- For first time users, we strongly suggest performing a spot test. Place a coin sized amount of liquid from the Milky Foot sock onto your foot for 20 minutes. If irritation occurs, do not proceed with treatment
- If Milky Foot irritates your skin, stop using and rinse feet immediately
- This product contains salicylic acid. Application of salicylic acid to skin may cause dermatitis to those with very sensitive skin.
- Do not expose Milky Foot to extremely high or low temperatures or direct sunlight. Do not use near flames or fire
- Do not expose your feet to direct sunlight after using Milky Foot in order to avoid sun burn or an allergic reaction
- Use Milky Foot immediately after opening and for one application only
- Individual results may vary
The 3D Foot Sock is exclusive to Milky Foot and is protected by patents: Patent No.: TW .M364435 JP .3155063 GM .202009011511.9 KN .202009001087 CN .1439575