ON THE VERY FIRST USE: Hold the head of the actuator from the side and try to lift it up with a gentle pull. If the plastic head does not lift off the base with a tug, tab is intact. If the plastic head lifts off, tab is broken and the spray canister should not be used. Upon confirmation of the intact tab, proceed as directed.
Directions for use:
- Before use, spray a short stream of Wound Wash Saline Spray™ in the air or on intact skin to test stream and to clear nozzle.
- To dispense, aim nozzle at the affected area and spray from a distance of 2 to 4 inches, or as is comfortable.
- Cover with clear cap after each use.
Ingredients: USP Grade Water, USP Sodium Chloride (9 mg/mL)
- Do not use on burn injuries. Do not use in body-orifices, ear canals, eyes or mouth.
- Not for injection.
- For individual use only.
- Apply as needed. Consult a healthcare professional for continued wound care management and for use on children younger than 2 years of age.
- Contents under pressure; please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store between 5° C & 27° C, out of sunlight & away from heat sources and avoid freezing.
- Do not use if package is damaged.
- If redness, swelling, or pain worsens, please seek the advice of your health care practitioner.