This formula is a complex of Ginkgo, Hawthorn and supporting vitamin and mineral co-factors to support peripheral circulation as well as normal brain and cognitive function.
Taken when required, Nutra-Life Ginkgo 7500 Plus may help to:
- Support circulation, particularly to hands, legs and feet
- Support general well-being
- Assist with memory and cognitive function.
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule provides:
- Herbal extracts equiv. dry: Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf 7.5g
- Stand. equiv. Ginkgo flavonglycosides 36.7mg
- Stand. equiv. Ginkgolides & Bilobalide 9mg
- Crataegus laevigata (Hawthorn) fruit 150mg, Cofactors: Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200mg,
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 15mg
- Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 12.3mg, Zinc (as gluconate) 5mg
- Magnesium (as oxide) 100mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
- Chromium (as chromic chloride hexahydrate) 75μg
- Encapsulating aids
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Nutra-Life has a long and proud tradition of quality assurance for over 50 years. Today, the company operates out of a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility purpose built to Therapeutic Good Manufacturing (GMP) standards, to meet the most stringent quality control requirements.
Our products are scientifically researched and triple tested, ensuring absolute quality in every product; ingredients are tested prior to production, during production and post production.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping & returns
Get free shipping for orders over $99*!
We have standard and express services available. Shipping cost varies depending on location.
For orders under 500g, we have a $6.95 flat shipping rate . For all other weights and locations your shipping rate will be calculated at checkout.
Standard (Within Australia)
- 2 to 7 Business Days
Express (Within Australia)
- 1 to 2 Business Days
Standard International (Worldwide)
- 3 to 10 Business Days
Priority International (Worldwide)
- 2 to 4 Business Days
Handling Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
* - Applicable to Australian residents only & orders under 5kg
To view our returns policy, click here.