Scientifically formulated Nutra-Life Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Joint Food powder combines MSM with Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin sulfate, both of which have been shown to support the health and function of joints. Also included are important supporting nutrients – Copper and Manganese to help maintain connective tissue.
Glucosamine is produced naturally in the body where it is important for maintaining the elasticity, strength and resilience of cartilage in joints. Glucosamine is also a key building block for cartilage, tendons, ligaments and synovial fluid while Chondroitin supports the health and function of the joints. MSM is a source of sulfur. Cartilage has a high content of sulfur and sulfur is required for the formation of connective tissue.
Comprehensive joint nutrition
Provides high-dose nutrients to support healthy joints
Includes a range of antioxidants and minerals
Versatile, convenient and dissolvable.
Recommended Adult Dosage: Add 1/4 metric scoop (15g) to 250ml water or fruit juice twice daily. Mix thoroughly prior to consumption and take with meals. Alternatively 1/4 metric scoop (15g) can be added to food twice daily. Or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Serving size 15g (1/4 metric scoop).
Serves per day:
- 2 metric 1/4 scoops (30g). Servings per pack = 66. Per 15g Per 30g (daily dose)
- Bovine chondroitin sulfate 600mg 1.2g
- Dimethyl sulfone (MSM) 750mg 1.5g
- Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride 750mg 1.5g
- Equiv. Glucosamine sulfate 565mg 1.13g
- Equiv. Potassium chloride 185mg 370mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 150mg 300mg
- Boron (as Borax) 500μg 1000μg
- Copper (as gluconate) 500μg 1000μg
- Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate) 3mg 6mg
- Zinc (as oxide) 6mg 12mg
- Glucose, Maltodextrin and Silicon dioxide
- Contains glucose
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners