How does REGAINE® Foam work?
- Revitalises hair follicles and helps to regrow hair
- Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase
- Helps grow longer and thicker hair follicles over time
REGAINE® Foam goes on easy, dries quickly, and won’t interfere with your current hairstyling products.
Practice makes perfect, and the same is true when using REGAINE® products. Applying Men’s REGAINE® Foam EVERY DAY is the key to getting results and regrowing hair.
For best results, use twice daily.
Using more, or more often, will not improve results, however continued use is necessary to improve and maintain your hair regrowth, and minimise additional hair loss.
Men’s REGAINE® Foam is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline.
Minoxidil 5% w/w.
Alcohol, water, glycerol, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, lactic acid, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, butyl hydroxytoluene and propellant.
- For external use only
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away
- Keep out of reach of children
- Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application
Do not use if you:
- Do not have a family history of hair loss
- Have patchy, sudden and /or unexplained hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
- Use other medicines on the scalp
- Have an allergic reaction to REGAINE® or any of its ingredients
- Are under 18 or over 65 years
- Are a woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have a heart problem
- Use other medicine