1. Prepare approximately 250mL of lukewarm water.
2. Insert the syringe into the water and squeeze the bulb hard to commence suction.
3. Once the bulb is full, tilt the head slightly upward so the ear can be irrigated.
4. Gently insert the tip of the syringe into the ear, ensuring it is not directed at the eardrum.
NOTE: It is recommended that a small bowl or towel be placed under the ear to catch any excess liquid.
5. Very gently, squeeze the bulb of the Ear Syringe to flush/irrigate the ear.
6. Turn downwards to allow excess fluid to flow out of the irrigated ear.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping & returns
Get free shipping for orders over $99*!
We have standard and express services available. Shipping cost varies depending on location.
For orders under 500g, we have a $6.95 flat shipping rate . For all other weights and locations your shipping rate will be calculated at checkout.
Standard (Within Australia)
- 2 to 7 Business Days
Express (Within Australia)
- 1 to 2 Business Days
Standard International (Worldwide)
- 3 to 10 Business Days
Priority International (Worldwide)
- 2 to 4 Business Days
Handling Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
* - Applicable to Australian residents only & orders under 5kg
To view our returns policy, click here.