Did you Know?
The Argan tree (Argania Spinosa) is native to Morocco and is the second most common tree in the country. The oil that is extracted from the tree fruits has been traditionally used for centuries for its healing and restorative properties to the skin. The composition of Argan Oil provides a rich source of fatty acids and antioxidants for ultimate skin repair, leaving your skin soft and supple.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel (Certified Organic Argan) Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E derived from Soy and Sunflower)
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil
- Litsea Cubeba Fruit (May Chang) Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower (Rose Geranium) Oil
Gently massage 2-3 drops into clean, dry skin until absorbed. Also suitable for use on your hair and body.
Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry skin and blemish-prone skin.
Store upright below 28°C.
Test prior to use. For external use only. Not recommended for use on open wounds.
In the unlikely event of a negative reaction, consult your medical practitioner.This product contains essential oils. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical practitioner prior to use.