Each capsule contains:
- CO-ENZYME Q10 (ubidecarenone) 100 mg;
- SELENIUM (from selenomethionine) 75 mcg;
- ZINC (from zinc amino acid chelate) 15 mg;
- TOMATO (Lycopersicon esculentum extract 66.67 mg) equiv. fresh fruit 23.33 g (std. to contain lycopene 4 mg);
- METHYL B12 (mecobalamin) 9.80 mcg;
- VITAMIN B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5 mg;
- FOLIC ACID 500 mcg;
- VITAMIN C (ascorbic acid) 45 mg;
- VITAMIN D3 (colecalciferol) 1000 IU;
- VITAMIN E (d-alpha-tocopherol) 100 IU.
Contains soya bean, sugar alcohols and sulfites.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
Two capsules daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.