How to use
- Fill the dropper with WAXSOL
- Tilt your head to one side
- Gently drip the WAXSOL into your blocked ear until it is full
- Moisten a cotton wool ball with WAXSOL
- Place the cotton wool ball in the ear to act like a plug. In the morning remove the cotton wool ball.
- Repeat steps 1-5 on the second night
Just two applications may be enough to soften and safely remove the ear wax, without the need for ear syringing. WAXSOL can be administered to one ear or both ears at once if needed.
Stop using WAXSOL if pain, irritation, or inflammation occurs, and speak to your healthcare professional.
Do NOT use if
- you have a perforated ear drum
- the outer part of the ear canal is inflamed or infected (otitis externa)
- you have eczema or seborrhoeic dermatitis on the outer ear
- you have allergies related to any ingredients in WAXSOL
# Number 1 selling product in IMS Health Australian Pharmaceutical Index S02D (Ear Care) Category MAT July 2018.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping & returns
Get free shipping for orders over $99*!
We have standard and express services available. Shipping cost varies depending on location.
For orders under 500g, we have a $6.95 flat shipping rate . For all other weights and locations your shipping rate will be calculated at checkout.
Standard (Within Australia)
- 2 to 7 Business Days
Express (Within Australia)
- 1 to 2 Business Days
Standard International (Worldwide)
- 3 to 10 Business Days
Priority International (Worldwide)
- 2 to 4 Business Days
Handling Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
* - Applicable to Australian residents only & orders under 5kg
To view our returns policy, click here.