Beautifully smooth skin in just 3 steps.
Before using, please read the precautions carefully, and always follow the directions.
- Take the cap off the tube. Squeeze the cream directly from the tube onto the unwanted hair, using the domed head of the tube to spread a thick, even layer. Don’t rub it into your skin.
- Leave the cream on your skin for 5 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula depending on the body area, to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 10 minutes in total – but don’t leave it any longer.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry. Wipe the top of the tube and replace the cap for next time.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Talc, Glycerin, Parfum, Polyethylene, Sodium Gluconate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Contains Alkali and Thioglycolate.
Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use.
- Read and follow all precautions and directions before use. Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. Not suitable for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, So avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
- Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring. Remove jewelry before using this cream.