Adults & Children 12 years and over:
2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary. Take with a glass of water.
Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Adults: If symptoms persist for more than a few days, consult a doctor.
Children & Adolescents (12-17 years): Do not take longer than 48 hours at a time, unless advised by a doctor.
Active Ingredient per tablet:
Phenylephrine may cause sleepiness in some people.
Do not use:
- If you have taken other products containing paracetamol or phenylephrine.
Ask your doctor before use if you:
- Have high blood pressure
- Are taking anti-depressants
- Have hear problems
- Are pregnant
- Have hyperthyroid disease
- Have diabetes
- Difficulty in urination due to enlarged prostate
- Are suffering from reduced liver function
If overdose is taken or suspected, call the Poisons Information Centre or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver dmaged if left untreated.
Do not use if foil seal over tablet is broken.
Store below 30°C.
Keep in dry, dark place.