Shake well before use.
Follow dosing instructions below.
- Adults and children 12 years & over: 5mL
- Children (6-11 years) [Only on the advice from a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner]: 10mL.
- Do not give to children under 6 years of age.
Repeat every 4 hours as needed but not more than 6 doses per day.
Active Ingredient per 10mL:
Contains Sucrose, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, 5%v/v.
Each 10mL dose contains 16.5mg Sodium and 3.7g Sucrose. This should be taken into account by diabetics.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not give children under 6 years of age.
Seek advice from doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner before using in children aged 6-11 years, or before using with another cough and cold medicine.
Consult your doctor before use:
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- If your cough is not associated with colds or influenza.
If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult your doctor.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional advice immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid use if known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.