Follow the steps below:
- Gently squeeze the gel tube to apply one drop of the conductive gel exactly on the wart or plantar wart.
- Place the can upright on a table or flat surface and remove the cap.
- Keep the can in the vertical position; put the cap back on aligning the arrow icon of the cap with the freeze icon on the can.
- Press the cap down for 3 seconds (DO NOT EXCEED 3 SECONDS). You will now hear the activation sound (hiss).
- Precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the common wart (e.g. hand) for 20 seconds, or for 40 seconds if applying to a plantar wart (sole of foot).
- Clean the tip and put the cap back on, now not aligning the arrow icon on the cap with the freeze icon on the can before storage.
For a plantar wart (verruca) only: In case of particularly sensitive skin, a foam plaster can be used to protect the tender plantar wart (verruca) area after treatment has been completed. Carefully remove the foam plaster from its backing. Apply adhesive side of foam plaster to skin with hole directly over the small tender spot.
Please follow the directions on the enclosed leaflet before use.
Conductive Gel Ingredients
Water, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Methylpropanediol.
Always read the enclosed leaflet before using this product. Use only as directed.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
For safety reasons Wartie should always only be applied by an adult.
Aerosol may burst if heated.
DO NOT pierce or burn, even after use.
Keep away from heat/sparks/hot surfaces – no smoking.
DO NOT expose to an open flame or other sources or ignition.
DO NOT expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
DO NOT refrigerate or freeze.
DO NOT use this product if you are diabetic, suffer from poor circulation, are pregnant or breastfeeding.