- In case of long hair, divide the hair into four sections – from the front to the back and from ear to ear
- Apply KP24 Nit Bomb thoroughly on dry hair to the entire area of scalp and hair, starting from the root to the end of hair. First apply behind the ears, to the back of the neck and around the hair line.
- Saturate the hair and scalp with KP24 Nit Bomb to ensure that all lice and nits are completely covered.
- After treatment, put a shower cap on your hair for one hour. (CAUTION! Please observe the directions and exposure time carefully.)
- Remove the shower cap and wash your hair with water and shampoo.
- Remove the lice and nits from your hair using KP24 Nit Bomb removal comb.
Isopropyl myristate, Cyclomethicone, Polysorbate 80.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
Avoid getting in the eyes or inside the mouth, nose or throat.
For external use only.
Do not apply to cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
Recommended for use on children 2 years and older.
Always read the label.
Follow the instructions for use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.