Who can use this product
Adults and children 12 years and over.
Every 4-6 hours as necessary.
Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop:
Adults: after 3 days
Children: after 48 hours, except on medical advice
Each tablet contains:
- Paracetamol 500mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Keep out of reach of children.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Keep to recommended dose.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Do not use:
- For children under 12 years
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- If you have taken paracetamol
- If you are taking antidepressants
- If you have taken antihistamines
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, see your doctor.
Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity