For Adult and Children 12 years and over: 2 capsules every 4-6 hours as necessary.
Do not exceed 8 capsules in 24 hours.
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide monohydrate…10mg.
Do not use
- For children under 12 years.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you have taken paracetamol.
- If you are taking antidepressants.
- If carton seal is broken or missing or if blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you
- Have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- Have high blood pressure
- Have heart problems
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Have a chronic cough or excessive secretions.
Unless advised by a doctor
- Do not take this medicine for longer than a few days at a time if you are an adult
- Do not give this medicine to children and adolescents for longer than 48 hours at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor.
Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people – Keep to recommended dose.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.