Benefits & Features
- Virtually pain-free lancing
- Clixmotion technology controls the lancet’s movement
- Less side-to-side motion of the lancet means less skin damage
- Turn the rotatable cap for 11 penetration depth settings for different skin types
How to use
The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device is small and easy to operate, with one-hand priming and lancing.
- Pull off the cap. Insert a new lancet into the lancet holder and push it in until it clicks.
- Press the cap on again until it clicks.
- Rotate the cap until the desired penetration depth is set.
- Press the priming button down until it clicks.
- Press the lancing device firmly against the side of the fingertip.
- Press the yellow release button.
- After measuring your blood glucose, pull off the cap and slide the ejector forwards to remove the lancet.
- Lancets should be disposed of in an approved sharps container, and in accordance with local regulations.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL THAT COMES IN THE BOX CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
For use with Accu-Chek Softclix lancets.
Accu-Chek lancing devices are for single patient use only. The same device must not be used for multiple patients.
FOR PEOPLE WITH DIABETES.
ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL FOR ADVICE.