Take 2-3 tablets dissolved in half a glass of water every 4 hours as necessary.
- Children over 12 years:
Take 1-2 tablets dissolved in half a glass of water every 4 hours as necessary.
Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24hrs unless directed by a doctor.
Active Ingredient per tablet:
Contains Saccharin Sodium, Sulfites and Sorbates.
Each tablet contains 161mg of Sodium.
Do not use this product :
- If you have a stomach ulcer or history of heart failure
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy unless advised by a doctor. Do not use at all in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- If you are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- If you are taking anticoagulant therapy
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product:
- For more than a few days at a time
- In children under 12 years of age
- In children 12-16 years of age with or recovering from chicken pox, influenza or fever.
- If you have asthma
- With other medicines containing aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines that you are taking regularly
- If you have impaired kidney or liver function
See a doctor before taking for thinning the blood or for your heart.
Each tablet is sealed for your protection.
Do not use if foil seal is damaged or broken.