Adults and children over 5 years:
1 spray into each nostril every 12 hours as required.
- Blow your nose gently to clear away any mucus.
- Before first use, pump the spray 2-3 times until an even mist emerges.
- Tilt your head forward (look at your toes). Spray once into each nostril closing the other nostril with one finger. Sniff slowly and gently.
Please read the enclosed leaflet for directions on correct use.
Actives ingredients per metered dose:
azelastine (as hydrochloride) 125 micrograms
Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not refrigerate. Do not use if carton seal is broken.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant (or may become pregnant) or breastfeeding before use.
Do not use this medicine:
- In children under 5 years
- 6 months after bottle is first opened