- Shake well before use.
- Hold can 10-15cm away from body and apply generously to all exposed aree; rubbing into skin by hand for full & even coverage. Skin should look wet after applying.
Do not spray directly on face. Spray on hands and then apply to face.
Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid inhalation. Do not apply in windy condition.
- Always apply 20 minutes before your head into the sun and allow to dry.
- Reapply every 2 hours or more often when sweating and immediately after swimming or using a towel.
- Cover with a hat, long-sleeve shirt and sunnies.
- Stay cool, and find shade especially between 10am – 3pm.
Octyl Salicylate 3.5%
Butyl Methoxybidenzoylmethane 2.1%
Contains: Alcohol 20% v/v, Benzoates
Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
For exernal use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not apply to brokewn, damaged or diseased skin.
If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
Consult a doctor for use on babies under 6 months of age.
May stain certain surfaces and fabrics.
EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. DO NOT SPRAY ON A NAKED FLAME OR ANY INCANDESCENT MATERIAL.
KEEP AWAY FROM SOURCES OF IGNITION – NO SMOKING.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
PROTECT FROM SUNLIGHT AND DO NOT EXPOSE TO TEMPERATURES EXXCEEDING 50°C.
DO NOT PIERCE OR BURN, EVEN AFTER USE.