- Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strip, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strip won’t stick if skin is dry.
- Dry hands, peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to skin, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch – like paper-mache
- slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward centre.
For best results, do not use more often than once every three days.
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aluminium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide.
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide.
For nose strip; use only on the nose.
For face strip; avoid using around the eyes.
Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
Remove strips as directed only after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Do not use more than once every three days on nose or same area of the face.