BodiSure Weight Scale (BWS100)


Out of stock

Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?

The BodiSure BSW100 Weight Scale is a simple and stylish way to monitor your weight.

Product Features:

  • Modern slimline design
  • Tempered safety glass
  • LED display
  • Weight measurement up to 180kg
  • High precision – 100g increments
  • Auto ON/ OFF function
  • Auto zero reset
  • Unit conversion switch kg-lb
  • Low battery & over-load indicators

Box Contents:

  • Weight Scale (BWS100)
  • 4 x AAA Batteries
  • Instruction Manual



Please read the full Instructions for use provided with the product prior to using.

  1. Stand on the product with your feet evenly apart and stay still (the product will automatically turn on once you stand on it). The weight display will flash two times (within 3 seconds) when the final reading has been obtained.
  2. Should you wish to take another reading, please step off the product and wait for the display to automatically re-set to zero [0.0] and then step back on again.
  3. When you step off the product, it will automatically turn-off after 10 seconds. The product will also automatically turn-off after the reading is obtained while you are standing on it after 7 seconds. Please note the product rounds up or down to the neatest 100g, therefore if you weigh yourself twice and get two different readings, your weight lies between the two readings.

Storage Instructions

Wipe away any dirt and dust from the product.
Store in a safe cool dry place, on level ground, away from children.
DO NOT place any heavy objects on the product.


Please read all Safety Warnings provided with the product prior to using.
Keep children away from packaging material. Ensure that the packaging bag is not put over the head as this is a suffocation hazard or choking hazard if swallowed.
Keep the product, its components and batteries out of reach of children.
DO NOT let children play with the product.
DO NOT overload the product with more than 180kg/396lb.
Place the product on a solid flat surface before use. It will not measure correctly on soft ground such as carpet or uneven floors.
DO NOT place the product on wet floors, including tiles or other slippery surfaces. The product is slippery when wet. Make sure the product is fully dry prior to use.
DO NOT use immediately after a shower, bath or sauna.
DO NOT use if any part of your body is wet.
DO NOT wear socks or shoes when using the product, always have bare feet.
Use a handrail when stepping on the unit.
DO NOT allow the product to become saturated with water as this can damage the electronics.
DO NOT step on the edge or LED display of the product.
DO NOT drop, jump or bounce on the product, as it is a precision instrument.
DO NOT attempt to open or disassemble the product.
Use two hands when carrying the product.
Clean the product using a damp cloth and mild detergent, but DO NOT allow water to get inside the product.
DO NOT use any harsh chemical cleaning agents.
Always clean/disinfect the product before use when using the product with someone with a skin disease to avoid cross contamination.
Only use batteries specified for the product.
Failure to follow these instructions could cause the batteries to leak, become hot, explode or ignite and cause injury and/or damage.
DO NOT expose to temperatures over 60˚C.
Install the batteries carefully with the polarities in the correct position as per the marking in the markings in the battery compartment.
DO NOT batteries after their expiration date; or new and used batteries together; or different brand batteries together.
Periodically check batteries to ensure they are in good working condition. Replace worn batteries with new ones immediately. Dispose of the old batteries according to current local regulations.
Remove batteries carefully if the product is not going to be used for a long period of time.
If battery fluid gets in your eyes of touches your skin, immediately rinse with plenty of water and consult a healthcare professional.
DO NOT throw batteries into fire.
DO NOT use with other electrical or medical equipment simultaneously.
DO NOT place the product upright against a wall or put heavy objects on it.
DO NOT use or store the product in the following conditions:

  • Near sources of heat, direct sunlight or high temperature
  • Moist or humid environments
  • Dusty locations
  • Near fire, flammable gas, chemicals or oxygen rich environments
  • Locations easily subject to vibrations or shock or in a pressurized container
  • In high frequency or strong magnetic field areas- e.g. surgical equipment, MRI, CT, microwave ovens

Store the product safety away on level ground when not in use as it can cause a tripping hazard.

Additional information



There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.