Take 5g (approximately two 5mL metric spoonfuls) once or twice a day mixed with a full glass (150mL) of cool water or fruit juice. Stir briskly and drink immediately.
An additional glass of water is helpful. If not swallowed immediately, a gel will form, which you can eat, or mix with yoghurt, fruits or breakfast food.
Children 8 – 12 years:
Give 2.5g (one 5mL metric teaspoonful) daily mixed as above.
Each 5g dose contains Psyllium Husk Dry 5g.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
May cause allergic reaction to people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium powder.
Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.