For reuse by a single patient.
This mask is designed to mate with a standard 22 mm diameter fitting.
Ensure connections are secure at all times.
If you experience skin irritation consult your doctor.
- Remove mask from box/bag.
- Connect mask to breathing device.
- Ensure connection is secure.
- Apply mask to face, covering nose and mouth and check for effective seal.
Note: If there is any concern of mask failure, replace mask immediately. Anti-static Silicone Face Mask is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Rinse the mask in clean warm water.
- Add a mild detergent to the water and wash the mask.
Rinse the mask thoroughly in clean water to remove detergent.
- Place on top rack of dishwasher with interior side facing up as in picture.
Use dishwasher detergent with normal cycle.
Avoid washing with overly dirty dishes.
- Shake out excess water and allow to air dry.
Store away from direct sunlight.
There are no special disposal instructions for the Anti-static Silicone Face Mask.
The Anti-static Silicone Face Mask should be replaced after 12 months.