Do not break, crush or chew the tablet – see insert for more details.
Take one tablet at the same time each day with a glass of water.
Active Ingredient (per tablet):
Other ingredients in CARTIA are guar gum, and a coating system including sunset yellow FCF aluminium lake (CI 15985).
CARTIA preparations do not contain sucrose, gluten or tartrazine.
Keep out of reach of children.
For use under medical supervision only.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use:
- during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor’s advice
- at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy
- if you have a stomach ulcer
- if you are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you get an allergic reaction.
See a doctor before use if taking Cartia for thinning the blood or for your heart.
Unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist, do not use:
- with other products containing aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly
Unless advised by your doctor, do not use:
- in children under 18 years of age
- in children or teenagers with or recovering from chickenpox, influenza or fever
- if you have asthma