Who would use Caruso’s Fluid Away?
- People who are looking for a natural formula to help reduce mild fluid retention
- Those suffering from swelling and inflammation due to physical injuries
- Anyone looking to relieve swelling associated with mild gout
- Anyone with swollen joints associated with mild Osteoarthritis
- Women who experience mild fluid retention associated with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- People who wish to support their liver and gall bladder function
Each tablet contains:
Phyllanthus amarus (Stone Breaker)
…Extract equiv. to dry herb 1.5g (1500mg)
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion)
…Extract equiv. to dry leaf 750mg
Apium graveolens (Celery seed)
…Extract equiv. to dry seed 750mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 30.39mg
…Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 25mg
Dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, starch, nuts, animal products, preservatives or artificial flavours.
Directions for use:
Take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
White pearlescent oval shaped tablet.
W: 8.1 mm
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Not to be used by those taking Pharmaceutical Diuretics and hypoglycaemic medicines.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.