Who would use Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX?
- Men who urinate frequently or need to urinate urgently even though there is little urine to pass
- Men who frequently urinate at night
- Men who have difficulty commencing and finishing urination
- Men whose urine stream is weak or stops and starts
- Men who feel they have not completely emptied their bladder or who experience dribbling after emptying
- Those with a family history of enlarged prostate
- Those displaying early indicators of an enlarged prostate i.e. getting up during the night to urinate
If you have not been diagnosed with Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy or your symptoms worsen, please see a doctor immediately.
Active Ingredients. Each capsule contains:
Prunus africana (Pygeum) extract equiv. to dry stem bark 15g (15,000mg)
Standardised to Sitosterol and Sitosterol Glycosides calculated as Sitosterol 9.75mg
Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) extract equiv. to dry seed 660mg
Standardised to Fatty Acids 39.6mg
Epilobium parviflorum (Willow herb) extract equiv. to dry herb 500mg
Curcurbita pepo Seed Oil Fixed (Pumpkin Seed Oil) 160mg
Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours.
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Appearance: Blue, oblong, bovine gelatine capsule
L: 20 mm
Warnings & Contraindications
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
If you have not been diagnosed with Mild Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy or your symptoms worsen, please see a doctor immediately.
Phenylketonurics – this product contains phenylalanine.