Who can use this product
Adults and children 12 years and over.
Every 4-6 hours at nighttime as necessary.
Maximum: 8 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop:
This medicine should not be taken for longer than a few days in adults, or 48 hours in children, except on medical advice.
Each tablet contains:
- Paracetamol 500mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Chlorpheniramine may cause drowsiness.
If drowsy, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
Keep to recommended dose.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Do not use this product:
- For children under 12 years
- If you have taken paracetamol
- If you have taken antihistamines
- If perforated section is broken or missing or if tablet foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are taking antidepressants
- If you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant
- If you are taking any other medicines to treat cough and cold