Deep Heat Lower Back & Hip Heating Belt
OPEN ONLY WHEN READY TD USE AS PRODUCT IS AIR ACTIVATED.
Tear open plastic packet.
Place heating pad of the belt on affected area & wrap around waist & secure with velcro.
Ensure it is a snug fit. Unfasten velcro to remove.
- Use on the same area for more than 12 hours in any 24 hour period.
- Use on the face, mucous membranes, wounds, broken skin, bruises or swelling.
- Use on infants, children or persons unable to remove the belt on their own. • use with other skin medications or heat sources. • bandage over the belt.
cut, massage or fold the belt.
- Attempt to reheat or microwave.
- Use whilst asleep or with prolonged pressure against belt.
- Use if product is punctured or torn.
Do not use on the same area for more than 12 hours in any 24 hour period.
All heat products have the potential to cause skin irritation, burns or blisters.
Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs or the belt gets uncomfortably hot.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
If swallowed seek medical help.
If contents of the belt come into contact with the skin or eyes rinse immediately with water & seek medical help.
Consult a doctor before use if you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage or a skin condition.