OPEN ONLY WHEN READY TO USE AS PRODUCT IS AIR ACTIVATED.
Tear open plastic packet, remove protective film from patch and apply patch to the affected area on clean dry skin, adhesive side onto the skin.
For delicate or aging skin apply adhesive side of patch to clothing.
To remove, slowly peel off the patch.
After use, dispose in normal household waste.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Bandage over the patch.
- Cut, massage, fold or wet the patch.
- Use on the face or on broken skin, bruises or swelling.
- Attempt to reheat in oven or microwave.
- Use whilst asleep or with prolonged pressure against patch.
- Use on infants, children or persons unable to remove the patch on their own.
- Use with other skin medications or other heat sources.
- Use if the patch is damaged or torn.
- Use on the same area for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period.
All heat patches have the potential to cause skin irritation, burns or blisters.
Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs or the patch gets uncomfortably hot.
Consult a doctor before use if you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage, a skin condition or an allergy to sticking plasters.
For external use only.
If swallowed seek immediate medical help.
If contents of the patch come into contact with the skin or eyes rinse immediately with water and seek immediate medical help.