- Wipe your teeth with a tissue or towel to remove any plaque on the surface of the tooth – leave the gums untouched so that the natural protective layer remains on the gum. Don’t use toothpaste.
- Fit the mouth tray to the blue light activator and remove plastic from internal battery
- Turn the head of the pen clockwise until whitening gel is visible on the brush.
- Use the whitening pen to paint teeth with whitening gel
- Insert mouth tray to protect lips
- Power the tray to activate gel for 10 mins (it will stop automatically). For brighter results, leave gel on teeth for 20 minutes or use twice per day.
PVC, Glycerine, hydroxypropyl cellulose, Water, Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide 6%, Coconut Oil, Menthol.
TOOTH SENSITIVITY WARNING:
Please read the important information inside.
Effective whitening of teeth may lead to tooth sensitivity in some people. This is usually mild and of short duration. If you experience strong sensitivity you may need to reduce the time the gel is on the teeth and/or leave a few days between whitening sessions. See insert for full details.
ONLY FOR USE ON HEALTHY TEETH:
Do not use this product if you require dental work. Whitening is only recommended for healthy, natural teeth without damage. See insert for full details.
- If under 16 years old you should not use this product.
- The product should not be used if you have ulcers.
- Do not use if there are holes from decay, wounds or sores in your mouth or if your teeth are painful from orthodontic adjustments.
- If your teeth are sensitive to cold you are more likely to be sensitive to whitening. Reduce duration & leave greater intervals between whitening sessions.
- If the tips of your teeth (eg lower inscisors) are extremely sensitive* apply VaselineTM to the tips before whitening.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not swallow. Irritant: avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes thoroughly with water if gel comes in contact with them. The gel can cause temporary irritation & whitening of the skin or gum. Wash hands after applying the gel.
For First Aid advice, contact Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor (at once). If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water for at least 15 minutes.
*The enamel tip wears off with age and exposes the sensitive inner yellow layer (”dentine”).
This can be sensitive on it’s own, especially if you eat citrus/acidic food or drink & even more if you use whitening gels on it. See insert for more details.
Keep out of reach of children
Read safety directions before use
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN – THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TOY:
Choking hazard and battery danger.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus. If swallowed, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Keep batteries in product until ready to change, then dispose of used batteries immediately.
Risk of injury due to fire, explosion or leakage. Do not disassemble, charge, crush or expose to fire or high temperature.