Massage lightly into the affected area 3-6 times a day as necessary.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 5% w/w
Do not use this medicine:
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately. While using this medicine
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin
- If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use and contact your doctor or pharmacist
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 14 days, unless directed by a doctor
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.