Adults & children over 10 years:
1 suppository inserted into the rectum. Read enclosed leaflet before using Dulcolax Suppositories.
Remove the suppository from the plastic wrapping and insert the suppository, pointed end first, into the rectum.
For best results, you should lie down for 15 to 20 minutes and try to retain the suppository for as long as you can.
To retain the suppository means to keep the suppository in the rectum.
Active Ingredient per suppository:
NOT TO BE SWALLOWED.
- Use in children nunder 10 years
- Take this medicine if you are allergic to bisacodyl or other ingredients in tablet
- Use of Dulcolax in children should only be under medical advice
- Patients requireing laxatives should increase the fibre in their diet except in cases of medication-induced constipation
- Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead ot dependence.
- If symptoms persist seek medical advice
See you doctor or pharmacist before use:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If y ou are taking any other medicines
While using this product:
- Drink plenty of water
- In case of overdose, contact Poisons Information Centre
Store below 25°C.
Do not use if packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering.