- Empty contents of one sachet into the FESS Sinu-Cleanse squeeze bottle.
- Pour previously boiled luke warm water into the bottle to the line marked ‘FULL’. Do not use boiling hot water. Screw cap onto the bottle and shake gently until powder dissolves.
- Lean or bend over a basin and place the cap gently inside the right nostril. Keeping your mouth open, gently squeeze the bottle in a pulsing action. Whenever the sofft squeeze bottle needs to fill with air, remove it from the nose before you release your hand pressure. This prevents “suck back” and helps to keep the remaining solution clean.
- Allow half of the solution to wash through the nasal passages and sinus cavity and come out of the left nostril. Usng the remaining solution, repeat this process in the left nostril.
- If necessary, blow your nose when you have finished. Discard any remaining solution you do not intend using within the next 2 hours.
- Wash bottle, cap and tube thoroughly after each use and allow it to drip-dry. Use as often as required, or as directed by your doctor or specialist. Use with a FESS wash bottle.
Sodium chloride 9mg/mL
Keep out of reach of children.
The FESS Sinu-Cleanse wash squeeze bottle should not be used for any other purpose. It should be discarded if damaged or discoloured in any way.
Do not use FESS Sinu-Cleanse Gentle Cleansing Wash if your nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection.
Discontinue use if wash casuses pain or excessive irritation.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use if carton seals are missing or broken.
Ask your healthcare professional or ENT specialist for further information.