Adults and Children aged 12 years and over:
2 capsules with water.
1 capsule with water after each loose bowel motion as needed. Do not exceed 8 capsules per day.
Active Ingredient per capsule:
- If the condition persists after two days of treatment, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, check with your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Drink plently of fluids to remain hydrated as fluid and electrolyte depletion may occur with diarrhoea. If dehydration is suspected, seek medical attention.
- Do not take if you have a medical condition wher constipation should be avoided.
- See your doctor or pharmacist before taking Gastro-Stop if you have a fever, severe stomach pain, bloody diarrhoea or ongoing condition affecting the bowel.
- Maintain hygiene and handwashing.
- Ask your employer if your illness may put others in the workplace risk.
Protect from light. Store below 25°C.