- Squeeze a pea-size amount of GC Tooth Mousse Plus onto a clean finger.
- Apply to all teeth with a clean finger and use your tongue to spread around evenly. For difficult areas (between the teeth) use an interproximal tooth cleaning brush or dental floss coated with GC Tooth Mousse Plus.
- Leave GC Tooth Mousse Plus on teeth for a minimum of 3 minutes avoiding spitting out and swallowing. Saliva will enhance the effectiveness of GC Tooth Mousse Plus and the flavour will help stimulate saliva flow – the longer GC Tooth Mousse Plus and saliva are maintained in the mouth (an additional 1 – 2 minutes), the more effective the result.
- Spit out excess. Any GC Tooth Mousse Plus remaining on the surface can be left to gradually dissipate. Avoid rinsing, and do not eat or drink for 30 minutes following application.
Sodium Fluoride 0.20% w/w (900ppm F)
Pure Water, Glycerol, CPP-ACP, D-sorbitol, CMC-Na, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Xylitol, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Fluoride, Flavouring, Sodium Saccahrin, Ethyl P-Hydroxylbenzoate, Zinc Oxide, Propyl P-Hydroxybenzoate, Butyl P-Hydroxybenzoate.
GC Tooth Mousse Plus contains CPP-ACP (RECALDENT) which is derived from cow’s milk.
GC Tooth Mousse Plus also contains hydroxybenzoates and soybean products. Do not use this product if you have a suspected or proven allergy to milk proteins, benzoate preservatives or soybean products.
In case of an allergic reaction: stop use, rinse mouth with water and seek medical advice.
Do not use GC Tooth Mousse Plus in children 6 years of age or less.
The overnight home application of GC Tooth Mousse Plus is not recommended for children under the age of 12.
Do not swallow GC Tooth Mousse Plus.
Do not use except on the advice of a dentist.